Recab UK, working with Recab AB, we have a strong history in successful programs with leading companies operating across Northern Europe in fields ranging from mobile networks equipment to rugged vehicle-mounted radio-frequency test platforms.
Telecommunications networks, now ranging across our whole planet, are vital for maintaining existing business and personal life but also critical for new demands such as autonomous vehicles and digitalisation of industry.
Specialists in embedded computing on the move and with class-leading suppliers and in-house engineering, we can offer a range of high availability, high-reliability solutions for indoor and outdoor, fixed and mobile deployments.
Expertise in designing and sourcing solutions with low-latency, high bandwidth capabilities, ideal for vehicle, man-portable or fixed outdoor use-cases.
Open standards architectures such as COMexpress or VPX offering highly reliable platforms, with low MTTR or upgrade, which can be combined with Timing, Storage and our Power Supply expertise
Long-term partnerships with market-leaders such as Trimble, Virtium and Congatec, to provide class-leading solutions
- VLP, ULP, SODIMM, Mini-DIMM and DIMM from Virtium
- Conga-JC370, high performance 3.5” SBC with 8th gen Intel Core
- Conga-B7AC, series of Type 7 COMe modules with Intel Atom C3000 processors
- Epsilon switches from Diamond Systems
- Trimble Acutime 360 rugged outdoor Positioning and Timing combined antenna device
- INSYS MRX3 modular industrial router
- Rugged managed 24-port L2/L3 Ethernet Switch
- Kontron CG2400 carrier-grade server